Conventional Dental Implant Seminars
Essentials Principles for Implant Placement
Responsible treatment planning and predictable results are essential principles for the surgical implant dentist. Join us for this hands on event to learn basic case selection, planning, and protocol for successfully placing conventional implants in your practice. Learn how to provide for the surgical and restorative needs of your patients without having to refer them to an outside practice.
Many successful dentists place implants in their practices, in addition other common surgical and restorative techniques. Through proper training and thorough understanding of a simple system-based approach to implant placement and restoration, you too can offer comprehensive implant services for your patients, without needing to refer them to another doctor, thus allowing patients to more confidently accept treatment, while keeping the implant revenue stream in your own practice. We also discuss best practices in patient communication to achieve strong overall case acceptance.
Earn 7 CE Credits | AGD Subject Code: 690 | Education Method: Participation
- Identifying Patients
- Treatment Indications and Contraindications
- Case Selection and Planning
- System and Procedural Protocols
- Basic Denture Stabilization Case Treatment
- Advanced Denture Stabilization Case Treatment
- Basic Crown and Bridge Treatment Options
- Valuable Practice Building Strategies
- Hands on Surgical and Demonstration of Prosthetic Procedure